Best Hard Disk Data ERASER Software
Secure Data Wiping Software for HDDs & SSDs in PC, Mac®, & Server
BitRaser® Drive Eraser is a secure and certified data erasure software for permanently deleting sensitive data from hard drives, SSD, PC, and rack-mount servers. The data erased using BitRaser® cannot be recovered using any data recovery tool or technique, guaranteeing data privacy.
Certified Data Eraser Software
- Erases loose hard drives, SSD, laptop, desktop, Mac, & server.
- Erases all major drive types - SATA, PATA, SCSI, SAS, USB, etc.
- Performs high-speed erasure of up to 32 drives simultaneously.
- Supports 24 global erasure standards, such as NIST, DoD, HMG, etc.
- Available with Cloud console for license distribution & manageability.
- Generates tamper-proof reports & certificate of erasure for compliance.
WHEN TO USE BITRASER® DRIVE ERASER
For Repurpose, Reuse, Reallocation of IT Assets
Are you planning to resell your legacy IT hardware, such as old computers, servers, printers, etc.? Or, need to return the laptops or servers acquired on lease. You may also need to upgrade the system hardware or reassign some of the machines to other users in the organization. All these scenarios can expose your organization’s sensitive data stored on the devices, leading to a potential data breach.
BitRaser® Drive Eraser protects your data privacy and confidentiality in such scenarios through secure and permanent eraser of the sensitive data.
BITRASER® KEY FEATURES
Scalable, Manageable, and Cost-Effective Software
Erases hard drives using world-class standards. Ensures failsafe protection from data breach and violation of data protection regulations.
Permanently deletes sensitive data from HDD, SSD, PC, workstation computer, and server. Implements world-class algorithms to erase the data beyond recovery
Available with centralized cloud console to create users, distribute licenses, and store erasure reports & certificates. Allows high manageability for multiple, globally spread out, erasure tasks
Generates tamper-proof erasure reports, accessible 24x7 via BitRaser® Cloud, to serve as an immutable documented trail for audits & regulatory compliance.
Erases the data using 24 globally recognized data erasure standards, including NIST 800-88, DoD 5220.22-M, HMG, Peter Gutmann, NATO Standard, etc
Allows simultaneous erasure of up to 32 hard drives through an automated process without installation. Automatically uploads the erasure report and certificate to the cloud.
Generates 100% tamper-proof certificate of erasure, guaranteeing compliance with various national & international data protection laws.
Technical Specification – BitRaser® Drive Eraser
|CERTIFIED DATA ERASURE|
- Securely wipes data from loose hard drives, PCs, & rack-mount servers
- Performs high-speed erasure of multiple drives simultaneously
- Erases all major drive types - SATA, PATA, SSD, NVMe, M.2, PCI, SAS, SCSI, IDE, USB, Fibre Channel & FireWire
- Supports 24 global & 5 custom erasure standards, such as DoD, NIST, HMG / CESG, etc.
- Identifies and erases hidden disk areas, such as HPA, DCO & remapped sectors
- Supports multiple block size drives
- Supports RAID dismantling
- Connects to the Internet through Ethernet & Wi-Fi
- Secures client-server communication with AES encryption
|CONFIGURATION & AUTOMATION|
- Allows creating bootable USB using the software ISO image
- Customizable ISO image to preconfigure the settings for efficient deployment
- Cloud console for license distribution & maintenance of reports
- Customizable erasure process as per global data erasure standards
- Implements two methods to verify the erasure process
- Allows to add asset tag & pre-report information before erasure
- Identifies the dead drives through LED notification
HOW IT WORKS
BitRaser® Drive Eraser – Fast & Effortless Data Wiping Made Possible
BitRaser® Drive Eraser offers an intuitive solution for efficient and secure deletion of all types of data storage media.
Boot the System
Boot the system to enter BitRaser® Drive Eraser menu
Select the Drive
Select the all the drives that you wish to erase
Erase the Drive
Select the wiping algorithm, acquire license, & click Erase
BITRASER® SAMPLE REPORT
BitRaser® Drive Eraser – Sample Report
BitRaser® Drive Eraser generates a tamper-proof report of erasure comprising the vital details, such as hardware test results, hardware S.M.A.R.T information, erasure standard used, erasure results, etc. The digitally signed erasure report serves as an audit trail for attaining compliance with data protection laws and standards.
BitRaser Drive Eraser allows you to wipe up to 32 hard drives at once on a single computer.
Yes, data erasure from all types of SSDs is supported by BitRaser Drive Eraser.
Yes, the software carries out hardware profiling and hardware diagnostics.
No, BitRaser licenses never expire.
If the USB flash drive contains the ISO image of the BitRaser Drive Eraser software, then you can easily boot BitRaser from it.
The Cloud version of BitRaser provides excellent manageability through the centralization of licence distribution, user creation, and maintenance of erasure reports & certifications. BitRaser's offline USB version does not have these functionalities.
Yes, Data wiping can be done on a system without any OS being present. So even if a system has no operating system installed, you can still easily wipe it.
You can save the data erasure reports in PDF, CSV, and XML file formats.
Any drive with block sizes of 512, 520, or 543 bytes per sector can be erased with BitRaser Driver Eraser.
You can connect BitRaser to the cloud console via Ethernet or Wi-Fi network.
Practically every new Surface Pro model, including the Surface Pro 6, Surface Pro 7, Surface Pro X, and Surface Pro 6, is supported by BitRaser Drive Eraser.
No, our single type of license supports the erasure of all type of drives.
BitRaser Drive Eraser fully supports UEFI boot. Simply turn off the secure boot to erase the machine using a UEFI boot, and then choose the UEFI loader option to run the application.
Yes, you can erase the drive without the Internet, using the offline USB variant of BitRaser Drive Eraser.
Yes, encrypted hard drives can be erased using BitRaser Drive Eraser. After providing the password to unlock the device, encrypted hard drives that are boot password secured can be erased. The application can be used to safely wipe the drive once it has been unlocked.
It is true that BitRaser can be used to delete RAID volumes. Additionally, it can be used to erase the hard drives HPA, DCO, and Remapped Sectors.
We have a special version of BitRaser Drive Eraser designed specifically for wiping Macs with T-2 Controller Chips. A pair of USB drives, one of which contains the software and the other the licenses, are used to boot the system. These Mac computers can easily be erased with the software.